No subject

Mon May 22 15:35:25 CEST 2006

0001 0002 0003 0004 0006 0008 0009 000A
000B 000C 0013 0015

I've tried only giving the family responses shown at Rüdiger's site, and a
whole bunch of other things, but I still get disconnected. I'm sure it's not
the families any more. It's probably just late and I'm doing something
stupid. I've already tracked one really dumb problem down - I had my SNAC
packets in a structure, and was using sizeof(PKT_SNAC)

The compiler had been padding out the thing and the result was 2 extraneous
bytes being sent out. Yuck. Anyway, that's been fixed. This is my first real
effort in working with things at byte level. I'm usually doing more high-end
database stuff.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who helps out :)

Rohan