[icq-devel] Back to ICQ devel

Bartosz Fabianowski bartosz at fabianowski.de
Sat Sep 17 00:34:35 CEST 2005

> 1. Which is the official icq-devel main homepage with info on current
> protocols, news, etc?

I don't know what the official site is these days. But this list has been on the brink of extinction for a while now. There was some talk about closing it down in February. So far, it is still surviving albeit with very, very low traffic. Maybe a few interested parties can revive it though. It would be great IMHO.

> 3. Which is the current ICQ protocol, and, where can I get info on it?

The current protocol is OSCAR. It's used by ICQ and AIM with only slight modifications.

- Bartosz