[icq-devel] Back to ICQ devel

toxinfo at prodigy.net.mx toxinfo at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Sep 16 19:54:15 CEST 2005

Hello list

I was subscribed to this list in 2001, but 'cos work had to leave the project.
Now I'm back but found that the old page is not the official one anymore and
the new one where got redirected has broken most of the links. So, before
getting back to ICQ programming would like to ask some questions to get up to
date since long time ago I stopped the development.

1. Which is the official icq-devel main homepage with info on current
protocols, news, etc?

2. I found on the net the icqlib-1.0.0.tar.gz library, how recent is it?

3. Which is the current ICQ protocol, and, where can I get info on it?

Thanks!!