[icq-devel] ICQ library in PHP

Filip Dalüge filip.daluege at gmx.de
Mon Jun 20 01:54:03 CEST 2005

Hi there,
a code library for connecting ICQ servers in PHP, which I created a year
ago, is now available as open source under GPL. It's a thank you to the
mailing list, which was a good ressource for research while I created
the class. The library supports searches, messages and presence states
very well while other things are rather vague.
You can view and download the code at <http://www.jallin.com/>. If you
have questions according to the library (it's not very well documented
right now), feel free to get in contact with me.

Regards,
Filip Dalüge

--
Filip Dalüge, Lüneburg, Germany