[icq-devel] Closing down icq-devel?

Bartosz Fabianowski bartosz at fabianowski.de
Sun Feb 27 11:23:23 CET 2005

> ICQ isn't so used as before.
> Now people are using MSN instead more and more.

I don't think that's quite right. To me, it seems to be more of a geographical thing. The US is pretty much split between AIM and MSN. In Europe, ICQ is still going quite strong.

And since the merger of ICQ and AIM, almost all the information posted here is also relevant to AIM developers. So I don't think the situation is quite as bad. There are still many people working on messengers that use the OSCAR protocol.

- Bartosz