[icq-devel] User Typing Notification

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Fri May 28 23:37:48 CEST 2004

Hi Sharc, Hi everybody.

Well .. I just added MTN support to my ICQ client
(i added the good capability + 0x0B flag in Snac 4,2)
Everything is working perfectly with icq V4. I recieve and send MTN, it is
compatible with "old" ICQ2003a version (i mean i recieve all messages, no
bug due to these MTN) but ... One of my contacts has Trillian (seems to be
the last version) and he doesn't recieve my messages !
So it seems to be the same problem as u had. Did you found the reason ? Do
you know how to solve it ?
Thanks
Good evening

Chris