[icq-devel] Please Help, Identifing & messaging packets

Remon Zakaria remon_z_h at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 03:47:41 CEST 2004

Dear All,
     Please i need to know if the init packet 0x1A  0xFF 0x02 0xFA 0xEA 0x46 ,
and the msg packet 0xFA 0xEA 0x46 0x02 0xEE 0x07 0xFA 0xEA 0x46 0xEA  0x03 0x01 0x10 41

are the same for all ICQ Protocol versions ... or is there different packets for each version, if there any please just send them to me or send me a reference .. i really need .. Thanks

Remon Zakaria
Project Manager
Students united
Faculty of Computers and Information