[icq-devel] strange and very sad

itsme moe_mecto at nm.ru
Sun Jan 25 20:05:25 CET 2004

Hello, All!

I just want to know, am I the only one, who have received this
message? Or maybe it`s sender have used icq-devel maillist database?

> From:  "Mirabilis LTD." <support at bokus.com>
> Subject:  ICQ API Download Information
> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:52:12 +0100

> Hello christer wahlund

> Thank you for downloading the ICQ API for developers.
> Below are your personal details necessary to install and use it:

> Company: compito ab
> Password: 0685cvww
> Registration Code: F8B699A30C02539C

> Please remember your password and registration code for further reference.

> For more information about the ICQ API, please visit http://www.icq.com/api/
> For technical support please visit htP

There was an attach with this e-mail:

Filename:          Dagbok 2002.doc.exe
Filesize:          72,192 bytes
File contains:     I-worm Tanatos.b

I`m just wondering, how this guy can think, that someone, who have
joined this list, is a dummy, who`ll open attached file immediately,
without checking even it`s extension. 'Cos filename like
bla-bla-bla.doc.exe will make you to think, before opening it, at
least.

With best wishes,
 itsme                          mailto:moe_mecto at nm.ru