[icq-devel] Re: 2711 TLV capability

Keith Lea keith at cs.oswego.edu
Thu Jan 22 17:12:19 CET 2004

In the case of a file transfer, the 2711 TLV contains what I call a file
send block. You can see how my library, joscar, parses this block at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/joustim/joscar/src/net/kano/joscar/rvcmd/sendfile/FileSendBlock.java?view=markup
. This topic will be documented later at the OSCAR wiki, but not yet.

-Keith