[icq-devel] Re: AIM-ICQ Compatibility ?

Keith Lea keith at cs.oswego.edu
Wed Jan 14 01:41:33 CET 2004

AIM buddies don't have statuses like ICQ, they are either away or not
away. A buddy is away if the value in his 0x0001 TLV has the 0x0020 bit set.

As documented at http://joust.kano.net/wiki/oscar/UserInfoBlock, the
0x1d TLV is what I call the "extra info block TLV." It contains
iChat availability messages and buddy icon information.

-Keith

> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:16:59 +0100
> From: Fran?ois-Marie Grattepain <starman2 at mac.com>
> Subject: Re:  [icq-devel] AIM-ICQ Compatibility ?