[icq-devel] about chat Conferencing

krishnamurthy kandi murthy_kandi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 15:48:05 CEST 2004

Hi ALL,
please give me proper procedure to implement  chat conference for ICQ/AIM client.

Following is the problem that i am getting with  the Main server.

 I am requesting new service to BOS server. after redirecting to chat server , every thing is going fine with chat server.
once i sent oscar Data to the chat server, if want to send Oscar Data again to the Main server,it is neglecting the format and client agent is going to offline.
what colud be the reason,

regards.
k k murthy