[icq-devel] User Typing Notification

sharc sharc at tut.by
Wed Apr 14 16:20:41 CEST 2004

Hi!
I again have small trouble.
When I init ICBM param by Snac 4,2 i set message flag to 0xb for ability receive typing notification. In this case server add tlv 0xb at the end of all my message packet and remote clients know that my client supports MTN. But i found, that some other client, that not support MTN cann't parse this packet (see my last post to understand what client about i tell) and ignore my message packet (thru #2 channel only).
And i want ask - can i say server not add tlv 0xb to my message packet when it will be not necessary. Or maybe other idea(s)?
Thank's.