[icq-devel] sample code

Thomas J. Clancy tjclancy at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 00:07:36 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am playing around with the ICQ API after having downloaded it.  All is
working well, but I was wondering if there was also sample code somewhere
that comes with it?  I didn’t see any in the zip I got.  Also, for Windows
GUI developers, is there an easy way to actually manipulate the ICQ GUI so
that I could put a button or perhaps a menu item in it somehow?  Is there a
preferred way (or any way) of doing this?  Just wondering.

Tom Clancy

---