[icq-devel] Change status difference between ICQ and AIM

Mike Miller Mike.Miller at timera.com
Mon Sep 15 17:16:52 CEST 2003

Since I did not get any response on my previous post, let me ask the
question another way.  What's the basic difference in changing a user's
status (away, etc) between ICQ and AIM?   Following the Oscar/ICQ doc, I
feel like I have implemented that change of status correctly, with one
exception - I am coding this for AIM and not ICQ!   After looking at
some other implementations, it appears that the AOL/AIM status flag is
different.  Can someone enlighten me on this basic difference.

Mike Miller
1340 Walnut Hill Lane
Irving, TX 75038-3007
phone (469) 524-1182