[icq-devel] Change status problem

Mike Miller Mike.Miller at timera.com
Tue Sep 9 16:32:54 CEST 2003

I am trying to implement the change of status from online to away and it
is not working.  I send the SNAC(01/1E) and set the flag for away, but
when I get the SNAC(01/0F) response back it does not include the user
status TLV (0x06).  It does include all of the other TLVs documented at
http://iserverd.khstu.ru/oscar/snac_01_0f.html.   Any ideas what I might
be missing.

I send the SNAC(01/1E) just before the Client Ready as part of the login
processing(with status=online) and I also send it after login is
complete, but the response SNACs are both missing the user status TLV.

Mike Miller
1340 Walnut Hill Lane
Irving, TX 75038-3007
phone (469) 524-1182