[icq-devel] multiple Snac(4/1) packets

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 10:40:30 CEST 2003

--- Rassol Raissi <rassolraissi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is not offline messages and it is not because
> I have logged in to many times. My session
> functions properly after login, I can send,
> receive and ack messages.
> But I do not understand why a get 20 request denied
> packages snack(4,1) err code 0x0D, all at the same
> time. I do not understand what I have requested.
> This only happens for certain uins I login with.

Have you tried stepping through your packets, sending
them one at a time and seeing what responses they each
return before sending further packets?  For you to
receive 20 "request denied" error packets back to back
usually suggests that you are sending 20 malformed
packets back to back to begin with.

Gambit