[icq-devel] Server updates contacts

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Mon Sep 1 04:00:45 CEST 2003

Hello Vadim,
Monday, September 1, 2003, 3:35:42 AM, you wrote:

VW> I have noticed a strange issue sometimes Server modifies the user contact
VW> list by himself So when he does this he sends
VW> snac(0x13,0x11) begin update contacts
VW> snac(0x13,0x9) update some contact
VW> snac(0x13,0x12) end update contacts

VW> Does Someone have more information about this?
http://iserverd2.khstu.ru/oscar/icq_ssi_auth.html
There is two SSI (Server Side Information) sets. Server have one... And client have one.
When server or client changes its SSI set it should notice another
side about this using snac(0x13,0x11); snac(0x13,0xXX);
snac(0x13,0x12) sequence.

When somebody gives auth for you server should remove
TLV(0x66) from SSI item and send notice to your client. Also i've seen
this sequence on first SSI import when server adds "IMPORT" item to
your SSI.

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru