[icq-devel] Rüdiger ICQ V8 protocol database

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Tue Oct 14 22:39:56 CEST 2003

Hi guys ! i was wondering if some of u (using internet explorer) recently
tried to open Rüdigers site ....
i was needing some information and .... hooo great ! when i was trying to
open one packer description ... my hard drive runned and my IE crashed ...

after downloading & looking inside one page, i noticed this ...
<!--[if IE]><input type crash><![endif]-->

removing it make pages readable by IE ...

please Rüdiger... would be kinda nice from you if u could remove this ....
it's not very fair ...

bye everybody,
Chris