[icq-devel] Looking for a 'complete' list of Capabilities for AIM/ICQ

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Fri Oct 10 22:21:52 CEST 2003

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/Define/CAPABILITIES

> (my primary source being

It's data is from the page above anyway. The only capability missing there
is SIM 0.8.3's new capability, but I'll add that soonish.

> In addition, can anyone tell me where to find documentation on how to
> parse a ICBM channel 2 message?

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/Packets/Fam4/Com6
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/Packets/Fam4/Com7
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/Packets/Fam4/Com0/Sub2

Remember that if you use that site, you're expected to add anything new that
you find out (even if that's from another page or from another client's
source). It's the community driven effort to document the ICQ protocol;
that's why everyone can edit it.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.