[icq-devel] .CHT -> Text conversion or player?

Ryan Underwood nemesis-lists at icequake.net
Tue Nov 11 23:16:45 CET 2003

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 10:55:03AM -0800, Remy Lebeau wrote:

> > Back in 2001, I see this post:
> > http://vic20.blipp.com/pipermail/icq-devel/2001-September/004012.html
>
> That was me.

:)

> > However, the indicated sites are dead
>
> Only the other guy's site is.  My site is not dead.

Do you have his code anywhere?

> > and it doesn't seem anything came of the player project.
>
> That is not true.  My player is alive and has been available for a long
> time.  Both the player and the spec are still available at my website,
> http://www.lebeausoftware.org (or directly at
> http://icqchat.lebeausoftware.org).  I have been meaning to add export (aka
> conversion) features to the player, but it has not been implemented yet.

Sorry for the confusion.  I searched google for about 20 minutes before
giving up (on various things like icq txt convert, cht text convertor,
etc).  Is the source code available for the program?  I don't run
Windows. :(

thanks,

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>