[icq-devel] .CHT -> Text conversion or player?

Remy Lebeau icq_devel at lebeausoftware.org
Tue Nov 11 19:55:03 CET 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Underwood" <nemesis-lists at icequake.net>
To: <icq-devel at blipp.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:25 AM
Subject: [icq-devel] .CHT -> Text conversion or player?

> Back in 2001, I see this post:
> http://vic20.blipp.com/pipermail/icq-devel/2001-September/004012.html

That was me.

> which indicates someone wrote a cht->txt convertor at
> some point, and was also working on a player.

The two were separate projects by different people.  I wrote the spec sheet
and the player.  The other guy wrote just a convertor based on my spec
sheet.

> However, the indicated sites are dead

Only the other guy's site is.  My site is not dead.

> and it doesn't seem anything came of the player project.

That is not true.  My player is alive and has been available for a long
time.  Both the player and the spec are still available at my website,
http://www.lebeausoftware.org (or directly at
http://icqchat.lebeausoftware.org).  I have been meaning to add export (aka
conversion) features to the player, but it has not been implemented yet.

Gambit