[icq-devel] Message type

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Sat May 24 01:15:57 CEST 2003

Hello Göran,
Friday, May 23, 2003, 9:33:28 PM, you wrote:

GR> Guys, guys! Really!!!
GR> How old are you?
Yes... This was baby competition....
to all: SORRY!

GR> Now, from now on, will you two please keep your flame war to yourself?
:) This list is for discussing ICQ protocol so probably we should stop
discussing html/css :)

And... Rüdiger, you wrong about AIM protocol because I
have information from AOL programmers... They will merge these
services soon :) And I'm sure that next version of ICQ will be md5 login
enabled... and then probably they will disable BLM service for SSI
clients as they did in AIM service...

And... I think we just should bring alive (or create new) some place
like www.rejetto.com/icq with links to be in sync... Two
(three, four...) specs is better then one... I don't know about others
but i'm allways read several books with similar information to better
understand subject, so lets stay with our specs and make better
software.

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru