[icq-devel] Message type

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Fri May 23 15:09:00 CEST 2003

Moin,

On Friday May 23 2003 12:33, Göran Roseen wrote:
> Let's be content that both of you are doing the icq-devel community a great
> deal of good. Lets agree on that Rüdiger (with or without umlaut) has the

exactly, the more information we have the better the clients can get. It's not
important if the stuff is split over 2 or 3 pages or centralized as Rüdiger
probably wants it.

> right to keep a web page with an indeed correct style sheet, even though it
> looks like shit in IE.

He has the right but it's useless anyway as browsers tend to suck and thus you
cannot create perfect HTML/CSS without denying some users to view the site
(even konqueror has problems with this site, the menu y positions where you
can click are often totally off).

> Now, from now on, will you two please keep your flame war to yourself?

Where can I sign this letter? ;)

You're perfectly right, I'm happy that I now have two links with nice ICQ
specs as I'm working on both AIM and ICQ at the same time.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein