[icq-devel] Message type

Ryczard Haase okuda at gmx.de
Fri May 23 14:49:56 CEST 2003

> If you check the CSS with any CSS validator of your choice you'd see that
> the background is set to white, and nothing but white. No default colors
> or
> any such nonsense.

i checked it with my explorer. there seems to be a problem when you upload
the css to the webserver. there is only a CR at every end of line. i fixed the
css, so that every line ends with an CR/LF and now see... all... the
explorer, netscape & opera display your site perfectly with a nice white background.

ryczard haase

www.jcommunicator.de