[icq-devel] Message type

Göran Roseen goran at roseen.se
Fri May 23 12:33:28 CEST 2003

Guys, guys! Really!!!
How old are you?

Let's be content that both of you are doing the icq-devel community a great
deal of good. Lets agree on that Rüdiger (with or without umlaut) has the
right to keep a web page with an indeed correct style sheet, even though it
looks like shit in IE.

Lets also agree that Alexandr has got all right in the world to set up his
own protocol information page, and as he says, competition is good for
development. As long as he keeps his credits straight (and with umlauts).

Now, from now on, will you two please keep your flame war to yourself?

/Göran (with umlaut over the o)