[icq-devel] Message type

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Fri May 23 12:25:56 CEST 2003

>--[Alexandr V. Shutko]--<AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru>

> I told you early and say again: I DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH YOUR DATABASE.

Egoism again?

> So please stop all your tries to force me to work with it.

I'm not forcing you. I'm just showing you your egoism.

> Now I have my own specs.

Congratulations.

> I can work with them _at home_.

Wow. What an archivement.

> I have many new ideas. I just made correct html code and visualized snacs
> structure for "visual people".

You're again claiming my HTML would be incorrect. Prove it, or shut the fuck
off.

> I continuously search for new protocol information and
> add it to the spec.

You're not the only one. Except you're an egoist.

> And I think I should give results of my research to another developers.

Just like I do.

> Please don't behave as our super-leader.

I don't behave so. It's just that instead of thousands of partial databases
it would beb etter to have one.

> Could you do this with your database ? :)

Everybody can add to my database. Can you do this with your database?

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de