[icq-devel] Message type

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Fri May 23 12:03:35 CEST 2003

>--[Alex Demchenko]--<alex at ritlabs.com>
> Friday, May 23, 2003, 4:01:12 AM, you wrote:

> r> I believe this was already dicussed before. For what I remember, the colors on Rüdiger's website
> r> are whatever defaults your browser uses, since my unstable mozilla shows them just perfectly
> r> fine. No blue/black test on mozilla.
> Opera shows colors correct too, but it has problems with left menu
> column (not fully displayed).

If you check the CSS with any CSS validator of your choice you'd see that
the background is set to white, and nothing but white. No default colors or
any such nonsense.

Btw, my Opera 7.11 on Linux displays it properly - except for some visual
glitches that are obviously Opera bugs (i.e. it forgets to un-highlight menu
items sometimes).

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.