[icq-devel] Message type

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Fri May 23 06:31:59 CEST 2003

Hello Rudiger,
And one more thing... :))

I told you early and say again: I DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH YOUR DATABASE.
So please stop all your tries to force me to work with it. Now I have my
own specs. I can work with them _at home_. I have many new ideas. I just
made correct html code and visualized snacs structure for "visual
people". I continuously search for new protocol information and add it to
the spec. And I think I should give results of my research to another
developers. Please don't behave as our super-leader. Let's ack people
whose documentation better.

On this weekend I'm going to add some new SSI sequences: authorization,
contact group movement and we'll see what specification better and
I've put zip archive of my specification on website for offline use...
Could you do this with your database ? :)

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru