[icq-devel] Message type

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Fri May 23 04:11:36 CEST 2003

>--[Alexandr V. Shutko]--<AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru>
> RK>> Btw if you want to credit me, at least get my name right.
> AVS> Man, sorry, but I'm russian and I receive letters from you with name
> AVS> "Rudiger" or with russian "soft sign" symbol. (look at picture:
> AVS> http://iserverd.khstu.ru/picture/name.gif). So I'm still doesn't know
> AVS> your name right spelling...

> One more thing... You made website using styles for non-explorer
> browsers

I make websites for standards. If your browser doesn't follow them, deal
with its brokenness. My styles are according to CSS2. Use the W3C's
validator to check them, and show me where it says anything about using
non-white background. You won't find it.

> You are using non-asc symbols in yours letters,

MIME is standard since like 7 years. Or even 10? If your email crap program
still doesn't manage to recode them, then don't blame me. I receive mails
with Japanese characters, with Russian characters, with European characters,
and have no trouble having them displayed correctly.

> because you ignore another languages.

?? I don't know what you want.

> You are completelly ignore another people opinion.

No I don't. I just don't think "your browser is broke" to be an argument to
change my page if you could easily use another non-broken one.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de