[icq-devel] Message type

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 04:07:50 CEST 2003

--- rad2k <rad2k at mail.ru> wrote:
> For what I remember, the colors on Rüdiger's
> website are whatever defaults your browser uses

Nope, he uses a style sheet with hard-coded colors and
formatting.  I don't use that teal color anywhere in
my browser or general Windows settings.  In the
off-chance that he is using default colors, then shame
on him, bad web design!  This coming from a guy who
used to work as a webmaster for 5 years.

> my unstable mozilla shows them just perfectly
> fine. No blue/black test on mozilla.

Your browser is probably set to override certain
colors with your own.  Mine is not set up that way, I
let sites display their own colors.

Gambit