[icq-devel] Help needed for developing icq

omni xe omnixe23 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 01:15:43 CEST 2003

Hi,

Currently i am trying to write a simple icq program with
only few functions, e.g. user log in, user log out, these
functions will also link to a text-to-speech synthesizer which
i have got hold of. No graphic interface is required. I am a
beginner in programming.

I have download the icqlib, but i do not know how should i
start, as my programming skill is very poor and my
deadline is soon. Could someone please tell me how should i get
it to start .

I am very glad if someone could provide some advice or
examples.

Thanks and regards,

Sean Wong
omnixe23 at yahoo.com