[icq-devel] ICQ Menace preview edition release
alex at ritlabs.com
Fri May 2 18:40:24 CEST 2003
New ICQ dumping tool called ICQMenace has been released!
- Sniffing all ICQ FLAP, Direct & HTTP connections
- Saving sniffed packets to files
- View the contents of the packet (based on the info from
- Content parser built using external programable scripts (pascal
like), which can be extended by everyone
- Exporting to XML, HTML, TXT files
- Doesn't affect on the network data stream, so you can see the "wild" packets
- Compatible with any ICQ (clone) applications: ICQ, Miranda, etc.
Doesn't support proxies(SOCKS, HTTPS, etc.) yet.
Alex mailto:alex at ritlabs.com
More information about the icq-devel