[icq-devel] v9 -> ICQ Lite

christophe minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Mon Mar 31 23:14:20 CEST 2003

Hi !
I remember when i was working on users' infos i was searching how to
retrieve contact pictures.
And while dumping packets sent by ICQ ... 2002 (or maybe 2003) i noticed
one was containing the picture. (i can't tell wich one ... I've got a
bad memory :op )
One client sent a jpeg picture to another... Maybe other files could
also be transfered this way ...
But .. I'm not sure ...

As my client is a web based one i finally used the www.icq.com/......
Url to retrieve pictures and haven't worked more on this point but ...
You should try it

Good luck
Chris