[icq-devel] direct connection protocol

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sun Mar 30 22:36:06 CEST 2003

Christophe,

Right before sending a DC packet the client packs the DC packet inside a LEN+DATA type.
The first two bytes are the length of the DC packet included right after the first 2 length bytes.
It didn't change for you since the first init packets have nothing of variable size, but a PEER_MSG
includes a filename and reason and whatever else I cant remember right now.

hope you understand,
rad2k
www.ysm.com.ar