[icq-devel] New Capability

Sat Mar 22 00:33:41 CET 2003

I'd like to point out two other things about this capability:
1) If you set it, you will show up in AIM user's buddy lists.  (Or, if you are
an AIM user and you advertise this capability, you will show up in ICQ user's
buddy lists.)

2) If you advertise this capability, apparently the oscar servers will not
force you to request authorization when adding people to your SSI list.  I'm
not sure if this is a temporary bug, or if it is something that AOL intended.
-Mark

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:38:24 -0500, Mark Doliner wrote

--
O      O  Mark Doliner
 \     |    mark at kingant.net
  \    |      www.kingant.net