[icq-devel] Direct connection

rad2k at mail.ru rad2k at mail.ru
Tue Mar 18 16:31:11 CET 2003

> Anyone know how it works then?
> Is it checking the keyboard or does it tell that the person is writing a
> message to you?:)

Well common sense would tell me the client sends an ACTIVE_INPUT
packet on keyboard input on the other side, setting a timeout.
it won't send any new ACTIVE_INPUT packets during the timeout and
the client on the other side should do the same.

It doesn't seem like a comfortable feature for console based
clients like mine though.

rad2k
www.ysm.com.ar