[icq-devel] ICQ File Transfer in DC mode

Husam Khater hkhater at gmx.net
Wed Jun 25 22:49:53 CEST 2003

Thank you guys for your support.

I believe that I looked at the provided links before posting my question. My question is about the
PEER_INIT,  PEER_INIT_ACK,...etcThese messages are initiated by one peer to another peer. And I noticed that this communication doesn't use the same destination port all the time.So if X tries to send a file to Y, what is its destination port should be? and how does it know this??? Does it use a random port? and how can Y know that port ahead of time, in order to listen to it,  especially when it is not preceded by a  SRV_USERONLINE message or any SRV_ message. Husam.