[icq-devel] ICQ2003Decrypt Lib released!

Alex Demchenko alex at ritlabs.com
Sun Jun 22 07:27:13 CEST 2003

Hello Remy,

Sunday, June 22, 2003, 7:52:31 AM, you wrote:

RL> The least you could have done was write it in a
RL> language that most people would actually understand.
RL> There aren't that many assembly programmers around
RL> nowadays. Just because I know a little assembly
RL> doesn't mean that others here will.  But that's just
RL> one man's opinion...

I didn't wrote all the decrypting routines myself, sometimes
disassembling helps alot ;) Also, I'm not MAD to convert more then
100Kb of asm code to high level language. There's already avaible a
dll & help how to use it which helps to those who has no assembly knowledge
at all. Anyway you can link compilled obj file to your project and call the
function directly.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex at ritlabs.com