[icq-devel] accessing running ICQ properties (DLL-Problem?)

MrEasy at gmx.net MrEasy at gmx.net
Tue Jun 3 16:22:17 CEST 2003

Hi all,
i want to connect from my program to a running standard-icq
i tried to achieve this via the ICQAutomation.dll and the ICQSimplaAPI.dll
which contain methods that would fit my needs, but except of it's property
"isInstalled" the objects only contain null-values which leads to the methods
not being executable

would be great if someone could help; am thankfully for any other strategies
connecting to my running ICQ, too
greetz