[icq-devel] Length Problem

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 19:40:21 CEST 2003

--- Pierre <shanka at worldonline.fr> wrote:

> I receive the data into a Byte Array and I
> convert to string those values. and sometimes
> I've got Hexadecimal value and sometimes Decimal
> values.

If you are reading the data in exactly the same way
each time, and converting it to a string in exactly
the same way each time, then what you describe is not
possible.  Again, your description is too vague, and
again, I have to ask you to please show actual
samples.  Please show the actual data involved, please
show the actual code involved, and please show the
actual display values being generated.

Gambit