[icq-devel] Length Problem

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 19:28:02 CEST 2003

--- Pierre <shanka at worldonline.fr> wrote:

> My problem actually is the data's length.
> In Channel 2 I receive this length directly
> converted in decimal (ex: 34).
> But when I receive the SNAC13,06 this length
> is not converted (ex:10a)
> In Channel 1 this length is not converted
> and it's ok.

Please clearify.  Your description is much too vague.
Hex vs. decimal is a human readibility issue, not a
machine functionality issue.  The length value is
always in the same format every time (binary).  What
exactly are you looking at when you see this
happening?  What does your code look like?

Gambit