[icq-devel] Icq protocol help

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at ifrance.com
Sun Jul 20 20:51:55 CEST 2003

Try this one out...

http://iserverd.khstu.ru/oscar/index.html

really great too :-)

Fabrice

----- Original Message -----
From: "William C. Testermann" <testermann at earthlink.net>
To: <icq-devel at blipp.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 8:22 PM
Subject: [icq-devel] Icq protocol help

Hey,

I'm sure this is quite a generic post... I've been thinking about this
awhile... I have now made up my mind that I want to make a
clone for ICQ. Mainly because of the fact that I think that ICQ is
bloatware, and there isn't 1 clone I am completly satisfied with...
another and probably the most inevidable is my urge to learn the
protocol... But If there is some one that could help me with protocol
referances it would be highly appriciated...

                      thanks,
                            Will