[icq-devel] Re: Contents of Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9 might be the source of your issue

William C. Testermann testermann at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 05:49:56 CEST 2003

Hey

AuthFlood
AuthFlood is an ICQ flooder with the following features:
- Auth. request / Arbitrary message / "You were added" / Combined flood
capabilities
- Multiple UIN list.
- Https proxy support.
- Multithreaded.
- Hybrid console/GUI application.
  Use -h switch for the command line help.
- Russian language help file included.
- For educational purposes only, use at your own risk.
Homepage: hitu.host.sk/authflood.php