[icq-devel] Self added contacts !!!

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Thu Jul 17 23:58:15 CEST 2003

Im not saying you are wrong, but usually when someone who doesn't belong to your contact
list messages you (in icqpro) it gets 'temporary' added to your contact list and shows up in
a violet color (if I remember correctly). It doesn't mean it was added to your real contact list.
I believe thats sorta..obvious. Just wondering.

rad2k at mail dot ru
(btw, another faked mail from rad2k at mail.ru the other day..scan your system for viruses PLEASE)