[icq-devel] (no subject)

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at ifrance.com
Thu Jul 17 07:27:56 CEST 2003

Hi,

you don't have to send any special packet to receive it.
Actually, the server will send that packet when one of your contact sign on
or change status.

Anyway, if your contact list isn't empty and you really don't receive
USERONLINE packet,
then you should recheck your login sequence.
Have a look on those sites :
- http://www.cobans.net/ (I use this login sequence, and it work fine)
- http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/

i hope it helped.