[icq-devel] Hello World :))

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at ifrance.com
Sat Jul 12 03:16:09 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Walluck" <david at anti-microsoft.org>
To: <icq-devel at blipp.com>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [icq-devel] Hello World :))

>On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, christophe.minguet (freesurf) wrote:

>> My aim was to have an icq without anny tunneling which could work
> >without problem what ever is the firewall / proxy between my computer at
> >work and internet .....

>You could also probably use a non-web client with some HTTP or SOCKS
>tunneling, but I guess you said that you did not want to tunnel for some
>reason.

>> I know Fabrice Michellonet (désolé si j'ai écorché ton nom :op) also
> >wrote a java lib.

>It is not nearly as complete as my own. Hopefully, someone will wish to
>add P2P support to my client rather than duplicating effort.

Be sure i don't want to start a flamme war.....
but it seems that you don't want to duplicate effort and if you were aware
of my lib,
why didn't you ask me to join the project ?
Personnaly, i've discovered your project tonight, i had a littke look at
your code, and it seems to be quite clear...
Anyway, as i had already said to Christophe, we sould have worked together
to perform a better work...

<david at anti-microsoft.org>