[icq-devel] Hello World :))

christophe.minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Fri Jul 11 09:20:30 CEST 2003

Hi David ... Hello Everybody !
Yup , i'm a java developper and when i started on my project was ....
Hum almost 1 yzear ago for first specifications,
There was no java lib ... So i wrote my own implementation .. But it's a
"special" one ... Cause my client is a web application ...
I guess it handles most of protocol and now i finish P2P file transfer
... (but i wont code P2P chat for instance as my web HTML GUI don't
allow it....)
My aim was to have an icq without anny tunneling which could work
without problem what ever is the firewall / proxy between my computer at
work and internet .....

I know Fabrice Michellonet (désolé si j'ai écorché ton nom :op) also
wrote a java lib.

http://ioio.dyndns.org/nomadIcq is available when my computer is online
... But i know there are still many bugs ...

C u all ! Have a good day !
Chris