[icq-devel] java v7/v8 package

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at ifrance.com
Thu Jan 30 02:13:13 CET 2003

Hi,

i'm working on a lib in Java, you could find a realy early version with only
FLAP, SNAC, TLV and things like that on sourceforge :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooimlib/ . But i have a fully fonctional
version of my lib that i haven't already realeased as i want it to be almost
perfect before people would see it... (kinda shy !)

I think i still have something like 2 or 3 days of work on it before the
release, but before i have to finish those bloody exams ! So expect 2 weeks
before the public release.

Anyway if you really want to have a look i could sent it to you directly.

Fabrice