[icq-devel] java v7/v8 package

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Wed Jan 29 23:07:34 CET 2003

Yes yes .. :op i know about Internet explorer .... But ..
I had no time to modify all the jscript code so it could work on
netscape and other browsers too ..
Well .. In fact .. I never tried yet on other browsers... I plan to do
it ... One day :)
I first coded this for my personal use  ... problem is i use many
jscript features that will bring me many problems with other browsers...

I think it only SEEMS to work fine on your browser ... If it really
does, .. I'm kinda happy :)
About html mails ... Hum .. Sorry too ... :op

Bye
Chris
<chris at pro-microsoft.org> ;)