[icq-devel] ICQ v8

rad2k at mail.ru rad2k at mail.ru
Fri Jan 10 21:27:22 CET 2003

well YSM is also a linux/win32/qnx/beos/whatever console client
which takes care of downloading/uploading contacts.
http://ysmv7.sourceforge.net and soon
http://www.ysm.com.ar is the url

for an updated list of icq clients you should check out
mICQ's protocol information website:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/

scroll down the first page and you will find an entire list.